Saturday 28 January 2017

Amanda Ballou Roberts

Here is a Tesimonial from Amanda Ballou Roberts.

I wasn’t going to share this until I hit my goal weight, Still I’m a bit embarrassed by it. I realize though so many need inspiration so here goes. 12 weeks down 49lbs.

  • Month 1: 1 slim roast per morning. I lost 3 lbs week 1, then didn’t lose until week 4. But lost 17 inches
  • Month 2: Did 12in24 program 1 SlimRoast am, 1 Trim afternoon, 1 Immune at night.
  • Month 3: FINALLY started making small diet changes, week 11 implementing 2 slim roast per day 1 in am & second about 1pm. Also started a 21 day plant based diet.

Photos DO NOT LIE. 49lbs, 44inches

Are you ready to stop the excuses & to stop giving up?

And what is more exciting is she is on fire and is helping others see success!

The post Amanda Ballou Roberts appeared first on Valentus SlimRoast.



from Valentus SlimRoast http://ift.tt/2jA0KNo

No comments:

Post a Comment