Wednesday 18 October 2017

The Ice-Berg Scenario in Network Marketing

I Want What You’ve Got

I can’t count the amount of times that people have said I want what you have got. I want your website, I want a car like yours, I want to do what you do. It’s a confidence boost knowing that you are doing something that inspires others to want to achieve it.

There is a problem though. People want but they don’t want the Journey, they don’t want to do the work, they don’t want to invest. When they say the WANT, they mean the END Result.

I have invested thousands of hours in my online education, I have missed out on a ton of things in my life so that I can provide for my family and myself our wants in life. I have spent thousands of hours watching and reading, I have spent thousands of dollars in products, courses, membership sites and so much more.

What people are sold many times is the “SUCCESS”, the “Million Dollar Days“, what they are not sold on is how much hard work and time it takes to get there. How much of a learning curve it is, or how much it’s going to cost.

I’m seeing this more and more with Network Marketing aka MLM. Don’t go all ILLEGAL on me, there are legit systems out there and the Network Marketing System is one that is growing every year as people really start to learn and understand, along with this the Corporation Slave Owners are losing their slave cattle as people are moving across.

The 40-40-40 Scam

This is what lots of people talk about. It’s where you work to make someone else rich. Yes you can make a good life out of it but it’s a life based around serving someone else.

I am NOT Against that. However, many people don’t do anything to focus on their own wants and needs and now more than ever people are starting to see that their dedication to their job, their sacrafice doesn’t count when they get laid off, income cut, no bonuses, and so much more.

So they work for 40 hours a week, for 40 years to try and retire on 40% of the income they couldn’t survive on before.

I teach people this. A Job is your REAL MONEY. It’s the residual income you get monthly to pey the residual bills you have monthly. Food, Telephone, Rent, Car, Insurance and all that sort of stuff.

You see a JOB is a good thing because it gives you a foundation to work on yourself in your own time. You know your bills are paid, there is food on the table and you have dreams that you can take action with.

NOW When it comes to online, this is where you are allowed to dream freely because you can dream the stupid things that people would laugh at you for.

The Fancy Car, The Nice Holiday, The Big House. But back on reality, most people dream of that but they don’t want that.

Do you know what they want?

* They want to be at home and spend more time with the family.
* They want to be able to afford the surprise bills that always popup at the wrong time.
* They want the kids to have what they want and not when they can afford it.
* They want Peace of Mind. Money Won’t make you happy, how many millionaires do you hear saying that to you.

I will be honest with you. MONEY WILL make your life easier. We as humans will always be unhappy about something.

I would rather be unhappy WITH money than unhappy WITHOUT money. Wouldn’t you.

Bob Proctor

Let me share with you a Webinar from Bob Proctor to help you netter understand the Future of Employment and why Network Marketing IS The Future.

The goal of this post is to open your eyes to a MORE Productive Lifestyle based around YOU and YOUR Needs and not the greed of others. Network Marketing is a great system and early adopters will benefit greatly not only from the finanical rewards but the  Personal Rewards you allow yourself to have.

 

The post The Ice-Berg Scenario in Network Marketing appeared first on James Reilly.



from James Reilly http://ift.tt/2yuZlgJ

No comments:

Post a Comment