Sunday 20 November 2016

Need Help Getting Bookings in December?

December can be difficult to get bookings. True it is the gift giving season, but many companies have holiday cut off dates during the first week or two of December. Many guests have their Christmas shopping done, or nearly done. November bookings are generally pretty easy to get – not always true for December. Versions of the “Twelve Days of December” have been around before. You may or may not have seen it before. It’s a great starting point to give you an idea how to get ideas in a month that is traditionally very busy for most.

You would pay for the giveaways and incentives, but depending on your individual company you may be able to use hostess benefits and get them for free, half off or discounted. If not, consider that the commissions you make by actually having bookings in this busy month would more than cover the investment. The example below is using a candle company, and you would clearly substitute the incentives with your own products. Use this as an incentive at your November parties to book your calendar for December.

TWELVE DAYS OF DECEMBER!

Book your show on any one of the first twelve days of December and receive the item listed assigned to the day you booked your party. * You will receive your item when you receive your party orders.

On the first day of December my [Your Company] Consultant gave to me….one room spray!

On the second day of December my [Your Company] Consultant gave to me…2 air fresheners!

On the third day of December my [Your Company] Consultant gave to me…a 3-pack of candle bars for $10.00!

On the fourth day of December my [Your Company] Consultant gave to me…4 room sprays for $10.00!

On the fifth day of December my [Your Company] Consultant gave to me…5-Pointed Rustic Star Warmer at 50% off!

On the sixth day of December my [Your Company] Consultant gave to me…6-pack of candle bars for $20.00

On the seventh day of December my [Your Company] Consultant gave to me… 7 room sprays at 50% off!

On the eighth day of December my [Your Company] Consultant gave to me…8 air fresheners.

On the ninth day of December my [Your Company] Consultant gave to me…9 Ways to Decorate with the Any Warmer for 50% off!

On the tenth day of December my [Your Company] Consultant gave to me…10-pack of a variety of samples

On the eleventh day of December my [Your Company] Consultant gave to me…11 air fresheners for 50% off!

On the twelfth day of December my [Your Company] Consultant gave to me…12 candle bars for 50% off!

* All prizes and awards are subject to having a minimum of $200.00 in sales at your show. These offers are in addition to the regular Hostess Program.

Check Out These Other Blogs.



from Louise Reilly http://ift.tt/2fSYNrg

No comments:

Post a Comment