Saturday 2 September 2017

Generate A Flood Of Traffic With This Software

The BEST Marketing Software Out There To Emulate YOU

I’m a guy who likes to work alone, I like to have full control of my content. I don’t mind people helping me or when I choose to outsource but for the most of it I like to have control.

I used to use a software that has just been shut down. Amazing peace of kit but time goes on. Because it was shut down it pushed me to look else here. I had previously looked around and I have purchased other software from this vendor, however since I hads the other software I didn’t see the point in duplicating my applications.

SO the time has come to revisit and purchase this software. I know the other stuff he has sold to me works flawlessly for the services that i use it.

ANY tool can be used as a spammer tool. That is NOT what I was after. I wanted something that could do some of my jobs without me needing to hire someone.

Here is what i was looking for. A Program or System that didn’t need me to create an application for. Something that could help me push my content to build my brand, and something that could emulate my working patterns. Human Emulation. (Don’t go all skynet on me lol)

So along with that, specific to FB I wanted something that could join the groups for me that I wanted to join per keyword, I wanted to disable the annoying notifications for each group as well. I wanted an easy way that I could post to the groups I selected and the ones I liked best.

I have played around with IMacros and IFttt, but i needed a bit more control and this is where FB GP Comes in.

 

 

These BONUSES Might Be There They MIGHT NOT – These are for FAST ACTION Takers

Grab The Bonuses IF YOU CAN

The post Generate A Flood Of Traffic With This Software appeared first on James Reilly.



from James Reilly http://ift.tt/2etpOT2

No comments:

Post a Comment