Tuesday 21 February 2017

Updated YOUNIQUE 3D FIBER LASHES + Tutorial || Demo || The Lash Babe

Updated YOUNIQUE 3D FIBER LASHES + Tutorial || Demo || The Lash Babe

I have been applying my 3D+ a little bit differently lately and I wanted to share since it has been working so great for me!

What I am wearing…
*Glorious Face & Eye Primer
*Moodstruck Minerals Eye Primer
*BB Flawless Cream (Bisque & Honey mixed together)
*Beachfront Bronzer (Sunset)
*Pressed Blusher (Sweet)
*Precision Brow Liner & Gel (Medium)
*Mineral Eye Pigments (Beautiful, Irresistible & Infatuated)
*Splurge Cream Eye Shadow (Elegant)
*Precision Eye Liner (Proper)
*3D Fiber Lashes+
*Precision Lip Liner (Posh)

You can find all of these products and more at TheLashBabe.com!
Thank you so mush for watching! Please give it a THUMBS UP and don’t forget to S U B S C R I B E !!!

XOXO,
Alyssa The Lash Babe

The post Updated YOUNIQUE 3D FIBER LASHES + Tutorial || Demo || The Lash Babe appeared first on Louise Reilly.



from Louise Reilly http://ift.tt/2lIaaIm

No comments:

Post a Comment