Tuesday 21 February 2017

You Can’t Afford To Mow Your Lawn


In this week’s show, Eric Worre talks more than minimum wage activity!

I have been mentored by a few different billionaires throughout my Network Marketing career. I sought out my first mentor and asked him how do I make more success for myself? I want to make a million dollars a year! My mentor said, “To make a million dollars a year you have to earn approximately $500 an hour in order to meet your goal. Is there a task you can do in your business that will earn you $500 an hour over time.” I said oh yes, in Network Marketing, there actually is.

Click Here To Listen To The Podcast

James Reilly first posted You Can’t Afford To Mow Your Lawn on Valentus SlimRoast.



from Valentus SlimRoast http://ift.tt/2lIApyn

No comments:

Post a Comment