Saturday 25 March 2017

How do you delete a picture from Instagram on your computer?

I have to admit I am not a full-time user of Instagram. I do use it and I do post to it but I’m more of a Twitter Guy.

Never the less, I had a few images on there that I shared from other people’s profiles, however, I didn’t like them so I wanted to remove them.

THEN Came the problem. I don’t have Instagram on my phone. When I log in via the web I cannot remove them.

There is a Software called Bluestacks, it is a Mobile Phone Software for the PC.

LIFE SAVER ALERT

So go to http://ift.tt/gwhbau and download it. Once you download Blue Stacks, install and then you will see that Instagram is one of the apps available.

Click on it and sign in to your account. You will now get the app view of Instagram. Using Blue Stacks, you can DM (Direct Message), delete posts, and many other things that can usually only be done using the app.

Not only that, with Blue Stacks installed you can even play Mobile Only Games. DISTRACTION ALERT lol

I hope that has been of some help.

Content From Around The Web

The post How do you delete a picture from Instagram on your computer? appeared first on James Reilly.



from James Reilly http://ift.tt/2nh3Cij

No comments:

Post a Comment