Sunday 19 March 2017

Why do you want to travel the World?

 

Here’s a really tricky question: Why do you want to go travelling around the world?

I ask that question because lot’s of people who want to work from home usually have that on their list. However, there are many answers to that question.

The most popular reasons are:

  • To visit interesting places
  • Learn a new language
  • Meet new people
  • Go to places you’ve read about in books or seen on TV/in movies
  • Follow in the footsteps of someone you admire
  • Or just for the heck of it!

Perhaps you’ve had a change in circumstances that’s providing you with the opportunity?
Maybe you’ve lost your job, got divorced, come into a legacy, or your youngest kid has gone

off to college and now you have plenty of time. Possibly you’ve just got married and you and your spouse want to take an extended honeymoon before settling down and starting a family.

Or is there something darker?

Maybe you’re running away from something; something inside? Do you feel you need to do this to prove something to other people, or to “find yourself”?

Actually, the latter is probably the WORSE reason to go traveling! You won’t “find yourself” on the road or anywhere else.

You have to be mentally tough to survive a lifestyle where you could be on your own a lot, suffice to say that it’s better to go traveling for positive reasons than for negative ones.

Being adventurist can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your entire life…

Or it can be hell on Earth.

You just need to start off for the right reasons, and with the best intentions. Who I was at 21 is not who I am now. I was full of adventure and lack of care back then. I even had the balls to join the Army and be on my own two feet. In my time I was in England, Germany, Bavaria, Denmark, Belgium, London, York to name a few. I never did return back to Glasgow.

Now I am on the Isle of Wight. The freedom of what I do now as a Home Base Business is allowing me to think of Travel again.My Diabetes, My Health, My Kids they all hold me back, actually, they don’t, they are the reason to keep me back. They will all be getting on with their lives soon and it’s that being alone feeling I can anticipate and I am trying to work now to enjoy then.

What does your future hold for you? Have you thought about it? I would like to invite you to take a FREE Tour around the business opportunity that I am part of. This is what is laying the foundation for my future exploration.

I personally don’t have an idea of where I want to go. I know the direction I am going to go in and since the world is round I will find my direction in due course. A One Way Cruise, A Random Airport Ticket Purchase, I have NO Idea and that for me makes it exciting.

 

The post Why do you want to travel the World? appeared first on James Reilly.



from James Reilly http://ift.tt/2npmCxB

No comments:

Post a Comment