Tuesday 21 March 2017

Valentus Slim Roast Coffee Best Time To Drink It

Question: Valentus Slim Roast Coffee Best Time To Drink It?

I actually get asked this one a lot. I also get asked HOW do you make your Slim Roast Coffee?

The Best Time to drink SlimRoast Coffee is before the meal you are about to have. I have a strict routine of 3 meals per day minimum. This helps me regulate myself more and keep time with what is going on.

My breakfast is around 07:00hrs so my SlimRoast Coffee is at 06:45hrs. This allows the coffee to get into my system ready for when I am about to eat. I don’t eat as much because I have the coffee and the ingredients in it help suppress the hunger.

However, I am quite static in the way that I eat. My breakfast if I eat in the house is always the same. Either 2 slices of toast, or a bowl of Porridge if it’s the winter, or a bowl of Cornflakes if it is the summer.

The SlimRoast Coffee needs no special instructions. It comes in a sachet, like the ones you get in the Restaurants when your out and about.

I boil the kettle, whilst I am doing that I put in my sweetener and SlimRoast Coffee, then I pour the water in once it is boiled and then add my blue top full-fat milk.

Once it is all in the cup I then pour it into my Nutri Bullet and whisk it up, this mixes the SlimRoast really well and makes it into a fluffy frothy coffee like you get at the coffee shop.

Then DRINK It. If I am out and about I carry my own little stash in the car so that I am not without it. They are also the ideal size to share with people and let them Experience Valentus Coffee because they will ask you, and when they realise how good it tastes and what it can do for themselves will want more of it.

So get mixing and get your SlimRoast Coffee.

Enjoy.

Content From Around The Web

The post Valentus Slim Roast Coffee Best Time To Drink It appeared first on James Reilly.



from James Reilly http://ift.tt/2mqmtKU

No comments:

Post a Comment