Wednesday 22 March 2017

Testimonial from Travecca Dusek

I started my SlimRoast Coffee the end of Sept. I weighed 155 lbs. that’s the first picture (closer I could find to show my actual size best).

The second picture was Nov. 13th at 140 lbs. and the last was from Dec. 31 at 137 lbs. and this is after all the holiday eating and sitting on the couch for 3 weeks, from foot surgery… I’ve lost 18 lbs the last 3 months and have a couple more to reach my goal.

Since the cast is off now, there won’t be anything to stop me from reaching my goal!!!

I used to not drink Coffee that much but I’m a changed woman now!!!! Set Your Goals, Load and Launch!!

Content From Around The Web

The post Testimonial from Travecca Dusek appeared first on James Reilly.



from James Reilly http://ift.tt/2nACU6Z

No comments:

Post a Comment